Delayed periods. Pregnancy test negative. Sore breasts, brown discharge. Chances of pregnancy?

Now I am 11 days late of my period. It's 6 weeks 3 days almost. Last week I did HTP but came out negative. My cycle is 33-35 days. My last period was on 2nd sept. After 2 weeks of my period I got slight bleeding and then spotting for almost 2 weeks on and off. My breasts are sore. And now after 6 week, yesterday I got to see little brown discharge on and off. But now its not there. Could I pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013
You have a 35 days cycle. So the ovualtion should be arround 21st day of cycle. as per yoyr history, this time you had spotting,which lasted for one more week.So ovulation could not take place & so no chance of pregnancy in the month.
The sore breast &brown discharge off & on suggest Either missed abortion( previous month pregnancy) OR hormonal imbalance.
To pinpoint the condition you should be physically examined by a Gynaecologist & investigated (USG abdomen)
The treatment can be decided after that only.Please don't worry,it can be easily managed by proper approach.
Thank you.