Delayed periods. Pregnancy test negative. Ovulation problem?

Hi, it's been 62 days since my last period and I am looking advice on what to do next, as I am currently trying to conceive. I came off microgynon 30 nearly 7 months ago and had 3 periods approximately 42 days apart. It has been 62 days since my last one and I am confused as an ovulation test showed an lh surge on day 29, however 2 home pregnancy tests have shown as negative. Can you please advise me what to do? I had a blood test at what I thought was 7 daps past ovulation which showed no hormonal imbalance, although my progesterone was just 2.3 which I understand is a low post ovulation result. I am starting to worry I am not ovulating at all, despite this positive lh surge on a digital test. I would appreciate if you could shed some light on this. Please note, I am 26 and healthy.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013