Delayed periods. Pregnancy test- negative first, then positive. Took cytotec. Have diarrhea, little cramps. What is wrong?

hi, my last period was february 13, 1013. This march I was delayed so I took pregnancy test last march 22 and it was negative. Im still unsure becuase my period was still not come so I did pregnancy test and it was positive. I did it twice. So I immediately took cytotec the day after.I took two by mouth and insert one, but theres no bleeding just only diarhea and little cramps with in 10 hours. Is theres a possibility that I did abort but theres no bleeding?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013