Delayed periods. Pinkish discharge. Conflicting pregnancy reports. Which one is correct?

Hello i am kaya and i have reguler periods my whole life never late or nothing this month i was 4 days late and i usually only have my period 3days then done i had it for a week this time very light pinkish kept taking pergo test came out negitive so last week took two more thought i broke them so threw away this week i was looking for somthing i had threw away looking in the garbage picked up my pergo test and both were positive took another one yesterday and it was negitive what does this mean?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012