Delayed periods, PMS symptoms, cramps. Had protected sex. What could be wrong?

My period is 10 days late, but I still have all the symptoms of PMS , and have had them since I was supposed to have gotten my period. I have some cramping and my skin is breaking out. I went off the pill about 5 months ago, but I always use protection when having sex. I last had sex on Sept 1st, but we used a condom, and he didn t ejaculate. I took a pregnancy yesterday, and it came back negative. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer