Delayed periods, PCOS. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnancy possible?

Hi, I am currently 16 days late on my period. The latest I have ever been is 4 days so this is very unusual for me. I do have PCOS , however it s never really affected my periods, which usually range from 26-30 days apart. I m currently cycle day 43. I have a child who is three and knew straight away when I was pregnant. I tested at three, six and ten days late all were negative tests. I d there a possibility I could be pregnant or if not should I see my doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013