Delayed periods. On medication for mild rosacea. Is travelling the reason?

Hello, my periods has been delayed by around 10 days. My last period was on the 7th of Feb. I m not pregnant as I took a blood test 2 days ago, but it was negative. But I recently started going to the gym, I m also on a medication Doxycycline for mild rosacea . I also travelled alot in the month of Feb. Could these be reasons why my period has gotten delayed? I m under a bit of stress right now as I ve always had regular periods.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013