Delayed periods. On fertyl tablets, asked to go for laproscopic surgery. History of PCOS. Pregnant?

Is there any side affect of fertyl 50 mg tablet ? I have PCOS problem. so doctor suggested me FERTYL 100mg tablet not only this i used many tablets for 9 months but no result, later i consult another 2 more doctors so they suggested me to go for Laproscopic surgery. Last month back i done laproscopic surgery.. Actually my period date is 15th but till Now i dint get my period . Is there any chance of getting pregnancy.??
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012