Delayed periods. Noticed scanty red discharge. Pregnancy test negative. Concerned

hi I had light brown cm when I checked my cervix 3 days before my period was due checked it 2 days before my period was due and after sex it was light and scanty red and eventually turned back brown the day before my period was due I didn't have to check my cervix as it was in my panties and was very dark brown! I took a pregnancy test it came back negative. the day my period was suppose to show all I had was a small amount of white stretchy cm with bubbles in it the day after and today I have had small amount of the same! I am now 3 days late with a negative pregnancy test but was done in the afternoon! was my test done to early? what gives I am normally like clock work with my period 29 day cycle and comes on in the same hour as always please help
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013