Delayed periods. No PMS symptoms. Had unprotected sex. Am I pregnant?

Hi, i usually start my pms around the 26th of each month but im about 10 days late. even if my cycle changes no matter what my breast are always sore and very tender, but this time around i ahve no pms syptoms at all. yes me and my fiance have unprotected sex but we use the pull out method. i have no early pregnacy symptoms either about 8months ago i went threw the same pms delay only i ahd tender breast and fews late days later i started PMSing. my main question is why no pms symptoms am i pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012