Delayed periods. Negative pregnancy tests. History of miscarriages. Pregnancy?

Hi, I have taken three pregnancy test . I am kind of hesitant to go out and buy another one as the first two I had was left over from my last scare . I have been through a miscarrige this year in late January, so since then my periods have been irregular. I checked the date on the test and it has not expired. My fiance and I have been having unprotected sex since and each month my cycle has gotten later and later until now there hasn t been one. It is the close to the end of July (the 23rd to be exact) and I haven t seen any bleeding since May 19th. I waited until the first of this month to do the first test but it was negative. Should I test again or go to the doctor? I have a history of skipping the month of May prior to beggining birth control which I used for 2 years before the misscarriage.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
May 2013
you better consult gynecologist and undergo blood test for pregnancy, which will rule out the possibility,
if comes negative you can undergo physical examination and ultrasound to find out the possible cause of your delayed periods,
depending on that you can go for tablets for withdrawal bleeding, then with your doctor's advice you can take necessary treatment for fertility if needed.
take care.