Delayed periods. Negative pregnancy test, HPT tests. Ultrasound shows increase in endometrial thickness. Early stages of pregnancy?

I am currently 11 days late on my mentstrual cycle. I have been regular for a year now, except for my last period which lasted 11days long, and was 3 days early. I am concerned because I have had 2 neg blood pregnancy tests and 4 neg hpt tests as well. But my last two pregnancies I have had neg tests until I was between 8 - 10 weeks along. Below are my ultrasound results. Does the endometrial thickness mean that I am in early stages of pregnancy? 1. Normal ovaries with small bilateral follicles. 2. Anteverted uterus . No focal fibroid change with endometrial thickness of 1.3 cm.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012