Delayed periods. Lower abdominal pain. Pregnancy test negative. Histroy of PCO. Help

hi, i am 27 year old, have been diagnosed with pcod, had done one course of femilon contraceptives before three months, after that for two months i got my periods at 30 days exactly. this time it has been 1 month and 14 days, had three negative pregnancy tests, have mild and frequent lower abdominal pain since last 15 days. i am desperately trying to get pregnant. but last month was a failure and this month is all confusing with three negative pregnancy tests.. please help me out with a way....thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013