Delayed periods. Having early pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy tests negative. Still be pregnant?

Hello, I m hoping that you can give me some insight. I m 4 days late, 18dpo, and continue to get a negative pregnancy test . I had many stomach twinges/fluttering feelings for the past 2 weeks, and have been extremely tired (falling asleep by 7:30 every night). I have also found myself urinating more during the night. I have felt the last 2 days that my period is definitely coming: very bloated, breasts are sore, etc. but nothing. Is there a chance I can still be pregnant? Took a test this morning? Should I wait a few days and take another test? I m afraid the stress of it is just delaying my period. Any advice you could offer would be helpful. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013