Delayed periods. Have done HSG. Does HSG affect the mensuration cycle? Pregnant?

hi, usually my period is between 26 to 29...this month i have done the HSG and it was on the 8th of March and i have done my ovulation test on 11 of march and i expect to have the period on 27 or 28 of this month till now 31 of march nothing yet....does the HSG affect the cycle timing or i'm pregnant because i feel little pain like the pain of the period.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Usually HSG not affect the menstrual cycle but in some women it may cause the delay in the menstrual cycle.
You should consult a gynaecologist for urine, blood test and ultrasonography to rule out pregnancy because your period is overdue and you might be pregnant also.
Good luck.