Delayed periods. Had unprotected sex. Preganant?

This is an emergency!!!!..........i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 6 days last period was on the 25th of BF ejaculated outside....after a few minutes, he put it in period hasn't arrive always comes round nearly the end of the month from 20th to the beginning of the next month...but still hasn't come......could i be pregnant??
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013

There are chances of pregnancy since you had unprotected intercourse.

Since you have missed your periods, I would advice you to go for HPT with the morning urine sample to know whether you are pregnant or not?

I would also advice to go for ultrasound of the pelvis to know the location of pregnancy if the HPT is positive.

Meet your doctor with the reports, for further advice.

Dr. Rishma Lakhani