Delayed periods, HPT negative, burp and fart a lot, painful after sex. Whats going on ?

i havent came on my period it was due jan 20...i even gave it a wk window (usually because im irregular) nothing. pregnancy tests are coming back negative, i burp and fart alot. and recently during and after sex it is painful. im tired of getting negative results. i have a clean bill of health i have my papers...idk whats going on, could it be pregnancy? or due to the prenatal vitamins i started taking a month 1/2 back?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013