Delayed periods, HPT negative. Lower back pain, stomach cramps, feeling bloated and vaginal discharge. What's wrong ?

Hi, my period is 7 days late I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it came back negative. 2 days ago I was sick a couple if times throughout the day. I have lower back pains stomach cramps , feeling bloated and vaginal discharge . I already have a daughter and when I took a pregnancy test with her it came out positive the 1st day of my missed period. What is wrong with me? Thanks AAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
By seven days after a missed period, the test should have come positive. Wait another week and repeat the test, if you havent had a bleed till then. If its negative, then this delay is probably due to hormonal imbalance. Tests will need to be done to find out the cause.