Delayed periods. Due to pregnancy or side effect of primolut?

I have been taking this hormone called 'Primolt N' twice a day during my marriage period in month of Feb. I have consumed the tablet for almost 15 days. I ended up chumming 3 days exactly after I stopped the medicine's intake. However, I have been indulging in protected sex with my husband after my cycle a couple of times. My periods for this month have still been delayed by a week's time.

Am I likely to be pregnant or its the medicine effect that has taken place? I am confident that we haven't encountered with any accident during the intercourse.

Pl guide
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
The medicine that you took last month is not likely to affect your periods now. The delay in the periods could be due to a pregnancy or a hormonal disturbance. Do get your pregnancy test done to find out.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,