Delayed periods. Due to heat applied on stomach during inch loss program?

HI, I am Madhuri (23).I have got married 6 months back.My Monthly periods were very regular .My weight is 68kgs and height is 5 Feet .This months its 38 days but i have not got my periods yet.Recently I have started a inch loss program where they put heat or vibrator to my tummy to increase the metabolism . I am not sure whether this is due to that. KIndly let me know if there is any medicine to get my periods as I am gainig weight because of this. Thanks , Madhuri,Hyderbad
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012