Delayed periods. Constipation, cramps and white discharge. Had unprotected sex. Histroy of taking microgynon pill. Pregnant?

Hello, I started the Microgynon pill on the day of my period 7/3/13 and was only on it for a couple of weeks but it was making me feel ill so I stopped taking it on the 18/3/13 . Two days after I had a break through bleed. I was due back on my period on the 11/4/13 so I am now 6 days late. I have been having unprotected sex for about 2 month and for the past week I have been constipated, cramps and have a white discharge. Could I be pregnant or is my period late due to stopping the pill?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013