Delayed periods. Can you get periods during your pregnancy ?

hello, I am twelve years old and I think I am pregnant, but I got my periods today but they were late. I need some help please, my stomach doesn t seem to be bloated and my periods seem to be ok! Can you get your periods during your pregnancy, I didn t even have sex, it s just I think my dad touched my hand with sperm on it, and then I touched my vagina . I m really not sure about this Thanx so much
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Mar 2013
Tahnks for your query.
You cannot continue having periods and be pregnant.
The way you describe the encounter, there is NO CHANCE of a pregnancy.
Please do not worry about it.
It is common to have irregular cycles when the periods start.
All the best.