Delayed periods. Blue veins in breast, chest, shoulders, arms. Fatigue, sleeplessness, heavy breasts. Pregnancy test negative. Suggest

my period is 6 days late. i have very visable blue veins in my breasts that spread to my chest, into my shoulders, and under my arms on my sides. also experiencing fatigue, trouble sleeping at night, vivid dreams, cravings, heightened sense of smell, heavy breasts, enlarged nipples. However, i can't get a positive test no matter what time of day i take it. am i pregnant or could something else be wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013