Delayed periods. Blood test done. Prescribed with Primolut-Nor, Yasmin. Side-effects of these medicine?

my periods has delayed this month. my doctor took blood test and confirmed that i am not pregnant. she has prescribed primolut - nor 10 mg tablets. she said after i take this tablet for 5 days, i will get my periods and after 5 days, i should start taking yasmin for 21 days. would like to know, what are the side effects of these tablets. my periods have always been normal and healthy. so i am worried if this medication would lead to any side effects.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012