Delayed periods, Bleeding after intercourse. Should I be concerned?

I m a week late and there is no way I can b pregnant should I worry? I am normally very regular with occassionally a early one. I had anal and had some vaginal bleeding after we were done nothing terrible just for a hour after. I have a high stressed job espically with the past holiday I was unable to eat until the late evenings eating once a day. I ve been a me to eat more and be skittle less stressed now but I m a week late and worried. Even tho I had to vaginal penetration
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013