Delayed period with spotting, taken birth control pills, implantation bleeding or something else

last week (the week of april 8th-14th) was the week i should have had my period . but it didn t start at all until a light spotting on the 12th. then it was a little heavier the 13th and 14th. then i started my next birth control pack the 15th and it stopped. Now its the 18th and i noticed something very light pink when i wiped. and i was just wondering if that could be cause my period stared so late and ended so quick, or if it could be implantation bleeding or something else.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand your problem but this does not seemed plantation bleeding, still if you have some doubt then you can go for ultrasonography test, this would cleat the doubt, hope this information helps you have nice day.