Delayed period with prolonged light flow, followed by frequent urination, tender breasts, excessive sleep, negative pregnancy test. Cause?

Hi, I had my period a week late, and when it came it was lighter than usual but didn t go away until the 8th/9th day. My period usually goes away by the 5th day and it is regular and heavy. It s been three weeks since I had my period and during those 3 weeks, i ve had swollen/tender breasts, frequent urination and i ve been sleeping throughout most of the day and night. I ve taken two pregnancy tests and both have been negative. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012