Delayed period with negative pregnancy test. Suffered from PCOD 8 years ago and was on treatment. Can I still be pregnant ?

Hello Doctor ,Thank you for reading this. I am 26yrs female,5.5 ,82kgs. I have was diagonised with Polycystic ovaries 8 years ago and my periods were irregular in the begining but now getting better.I was on Glucophage for 6 months and Diane 35. We have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years and I have just missed my period after 8 months of it being regular. I did a home test that came negative. I am now 8 weeks late with a negative home test.Any help would be appreciated.Thank you-D
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011