Delayed period with light flow, was on long juice fast, clear discharge, dry and itchy vagina, upper stomach pain, have acid reflux. Suggestion?

I am 11 days late on my period. My last period was about 4 days late and started on Aug 31st and lasted 5 days but was pretty light. There was only one medium flow day. I was on a week long juice fast during this time. I had noticed some spotting Aug 18th, 24th, 25th and 26th. I wouldnt say it was like a period but more like spotting and maybe some light clear discharge . I was supposed to get my period Aug 30th and still havent gotten it. My vagina feels dry and itchy for the past week with a bit of clear discharge. The discharge is oderless, my breasts are not sore, and I have no cramping. I am having some upper stomach pain that comes and goes, but I have been diagnosed with acid reflux before my juice cleanse so I think it may be affecting me again. I m not sure if the cleanse threw my period off track or if I may be pregnant. What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  91 Awaiting Answer