Delayed period with dark blood, lots of clots after unprotected sex. Implantation bleeding?

My last period was feb. 14th, normal- 8 days, light then heavy then light. I started spotting on march 10th, it was once, when i wiped, nothing after that. was supposed to get my period march 16 or 17th. never came. then i started having some brown blood on the 20th, 3 days late, and its not fresh blood like normal, its like dark red/ brown, and really stringy. with zero cramps . its now day 2 and i still have light, stringy, only when i go to the bathroom. i had unprotected sex around the 19th of feb, is this my period being late? or is this even blood? theres no tissue , its all dark red and stringy, clots. normally im very crampy the first two days, and bright red. not this time. no cramps. just dark blood and lots of clots
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013