Delayed period with brown spotting. Why am I nauseated, dizzy? Can I be pregnant?

Im 24yrs old and last month my period was late a week, so I started on May 11th. My periods are always normal and i usually start within a day or two of expected. This month i was suppost to start June 8th. On June 12th when I would wipe there would be brown, i used a pad and hardly anything was on it, this happened for 3 days. I have been feeling very tired, dizzy, nauseous, like i m in a fog. Went to doctor on June 26th and was telling him everything, and he had told me sounds like your pregnant, so he ordered a blood test . I waited and the blood test came back neg, He told me its prob to early to tell and wants me to come back next week to get another blood test. So my question is does my doctor believe i m pregnant, is that why he wants me to come back. I m so confused.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012