Delayed period, white discharge, mild cramping, negative urine pregnancy test. What could it be?

I m a week late, passing clear and white stuff?? I have mild constant cramping, but every time I run to the bathroom that s what I find... Ive never had menstrual cramps before, so these aren t normal for me... My Dr won t see me until I have a positive urine test. Which I have taken six of.... I don t know what to say so she will see me. I m getting ready to lie to find out what s going on with me.. :-(
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012