Delayed period, stringy and brown discharge, abdominal pain. Had unprotected sex

Just wanting to know if you could shed any light on to a query I Have. I was a week late having a period it finally came and was Normal but then after 4-5days i have started having a show if you like( it very stringy and sometimes pinky/red then a bit brown) and also had pains in side and lower stomach . Me and my husband have had unprotected sex recently but he did not ejaculate inside me. What could this be as never experienced this before?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012