Delayed period, sonography shows endometric cyst with internal echoes detected. Duphaston taken, sart thyrox prescribed. Advise?

Hii doc i m 31 this time my periods got delayed say about 8 days so i went for soniography n hormons test n C A 125 test. Sonography read most likely to be an endeomatric cyst with internal echoes + (low level) of size 68 mm my tsh was 14.4 for which my doc told me to sart thyrox 50 mg n CA. 125 was 54. for my periods my doc gave me duphaston for 5adays but i took for 2 days n got my periods so pls tell me now wt to do n did all this ha ppen with tsh high he told me to go for a repeat soniography on my 6 th day suggeste me wt to do
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013