Delayed period, severe dizziness, headache, negative pregnancy test, on contraceptive pills. Cause?

Hi, i am having problems with my menstrual cycle. Ususally they are abnormal and i bleed more often than i should. However, i still always get my period on my 7 day break from my contraceptive pill. This was due 6 days ago and it has still not appeared, which is very strange. I took a pregnancy test 2 days after my period was due and it come back negative. I don t feel pregnant in any way, but i have woke this morning with severe dizziness and headache. Do you have any idea what this problem can be? Thank you, Amanda.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012