Delayed period, scanty flow, have mild cramps since then with frequent urination, stiff back, done tubal ligation. Cause?

Hello...6 almost 7 years ago I had my tubes tied when I had my c-section and so many things went wrong that im not sure if the tubal ligation was one of them as well. This month my period was 2 days late and lasted for 3 days which never usually lasts 6. & since then I ve had mild cramps from time to time, I urinate more often and im tired alot. For the past 2 nights I ve slept on my stomach and when I woke up I had discomfort and stiffness to my back that went around to my stomach...can someone plse let me know what s going on. Thank u
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012