Delayed period, prescribed Mensovit plus. How long after taking medicine will periods start?

I am 13 days lagging for my periods. I am sure i m not pregnant.because i m not able to feel any symptoms of it. I have been suggested Mensovit plus tables for late periods. After taking this tables how many days should i wait for periods. I am suffering with sivior weist pain. as usual when i get periods. but blood is not bleeding .
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Since it is a herbal product, onset of periods may vary, but usually you may have to wait for about a week after treatment. If you have not been given the prescription by a gynecologist, see a doctor immediately and take the drug under medical supervision only. You should also get tested for pregnancy before taking the medication, if you were previously regularly ovulating. Take care.