Delayed period, pinkish discharge. Have IUD that got slightly shifted during intercourse. Pregnancy chances?

good day doc ,i am so worried about my iud i dont have my period yet a week late and im worried if i am pregnant ..last 2weeks i had intercourse and when i checked the iud it moved almost out from where its inserted..i am so worried if it makes me baby only 7 months old and not ready to get one so soon..i got pink or brown dishcarge and hoping period soon but it stop it not usually like that like my last 3 period after iud that spotting or really a period coz it not really red blood discharge but just few pink one and not alot..
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012