Delayed period, pink discharge, cramps, tightness. Negative PT. What happened?

i was a week late on my period so the whole month of march i didnt have one, it came on april 1st but was lighter than normal and short, before my "period" came i had a brownish pink discharge which normally come after my period but this time it was before...I tought i was pregnant bc im still feeling so tired more than usual andmy boobs havent been sore at all which is definitely not normal for me. not the bleeding has stopped and im have very slight cramps in my lower back, almost like a tight feeling. ive taken 2 HPT the last few days of march but were negative i think it was to early to test. do i still have a chance of being pregnant??
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013