Delayed period, negative pregnancy test, have recently taken up gym. What could be the cause?

hii i am 21 year old last month my period date was 2nd . an my period started and gets over also. THis month my period date is almost 1 week past but my period didnt started till now. i took pregnancy test also it is negative. what to do now. Is it because of gym . Because i joined gym last monthly only. Please help me...
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
It is common to have delayed periods while doing exercise.
But in case you are sexually active repeat pregnancy test a week after the first one and see for results.
If it is still negative visit your gynecologist.
Take care. In case you have other questions you can contact me directly on