Delayed period, negative pregnancy test, have brownish discharge, protein in urine. Curable?

Hello, my Girl Friend is having a problem in regards to her period. Her period is about two weeks late. She took a pregnancy test (3 of them) and they all came back negative. She went to the doctor and took one of their pregnancy tests and it also came back negative. They also told her that she had protein in her urine . Also on a side note, she said that she has brownish drainage as well. I would like to know two things: Is she going to be alright? and is she pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012