Delayed period, negative pregnancy test. Prescribed Cyclenorm. Now little bleeding with clots. Implantation bleeding?

i had sex on 22sep and my period was due on 17oct (generally periods are irregular), when they didnt arrived i used home pregnancy testing kit on 24oct (after 7 days of delay) which showed negative. i went to doctor on 26oct where she gave me Cyclenorm E and P tablets 3 days course (without making any checkup and test) and said after taking these pills wait for 3 days if you didnt get period that means you are pregnant. but on 1nov i bleed but bleeding was very less and last for only 2 days bleeding was thick and clots were there. only 1 pad used. this bleeding could implanting bleeding?? do i am pregnant??
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer