Delayed period, negative pregnancy test. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

hello! i had my last period in november 4th .now its is december 7th still i dont get my period this month .every month i get my periods regular with one day expansion .but now i am worrying if i am pregnant .i dont want it now .i tested on november 25 th it was negative.why i do not get my period we (me&my hus)had sex without any protection this month. this suspense make me feel stress help me plz..can u plz also give me a suggestion how i will get my period..
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012