Delayed period, negative pregnancy test. Had sex several times in the previous cycle, taken i-pill after one encounter. Solution?

Hi doctor I am 19 year old girl last month my period date was 8th of september,this month I am not getting my periods it is 12th of october now,on 4th october I did a pregnancy test it came negative again I did a pregnancy test on 10th october it came negative I had sex with my boyfriend in d last month many times can I be pregnant but the test has come negative and I have not got my periods I am very worried what should I do just after my periods had got over last month I had an ipill last month after having sex but after that also I had sex but did not have I pill..tell me the solution please..
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012