Delayed period, negative pregnancy test. Could I be pregnant? Had unprotected sex

Hi, I would like to ask you if I could be pregnant as I am late with my period 6 days today and 4 home pregnancy test clear blue digitals were negative.The best dates for me to concevie was on 6th,7th and 8th of January and we had unprotected sex with sperms ended inside me on 5th for sure. I feel dizzy,have under stomach pain simillar to period pain ,feel like to vomit and hate to smell perfumes.I have smaller apetite and cream discharge .All the same symptoms as with my first baby pregnancy. Why all the test having result negative? Is there still hope for being pregnant? Thank you ;o)
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013