Delayed period, negative pregnancy test. Bleeding after taken cytotec. Taken Duphaston. Pregnant or menstruation?

doctor, my period is 5 days delayed. my preg test is negative. i took cytotec 2 orally and 2 vaginally. i had minor bleeding the following day i checked with my ob-gyn and she told me to take duphostan but from that day (13-15) i bleed. jan 14 i test for pregnancy and it is still negative. so i did not take duphostan anymore. i just want to know if im pregnant, or if my bleeding is due to cytotec or is it my menstruation already?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013