Delayed period, negative pregnancy, had sex with only insertion of penis head in vagina, no ejaculation. Cause of delay?

is it possible that i might be pregnant if my bf just inserted the head of his penis in my vagina but did not cum at all? he wasn t in there longer than a minute or two. my period was already late while this happened and i haven t gotten my period yet, i took a test a day after it happened and the results were negative. i feel no different. i m just really worried about not having my period yet. having my period late isn t new, it has happened many times before.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012