Delayed period, negative pregcolor card test. Have regular periods, taken femilon. What can be the reason for delay?

i always had a 28-30 day period cycle. i used femilon for one month and that too irregularly.some days i used to forget to take the medicine also. this month my period is delayed by about 5 days. till today i have not had my periods when i was supposed to have it on the 9th.i have also tested with a pregcolor card but the test is negative. what can be the reason for this delay ? i am worried. please help
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012