Delayed period, negative HPT, had episode of heart pain. What does this indicate?

I am 17 days late for my period took two home test they both said negative. Last night i woke up too a feeling like i was having a heart attack in the right side of my rib cage. I know this is very unlikely since im 16 years old. I do have anxiety so when i woke up i automatically thought that i was having some sort of anxiety attack so i jus kept breathing through it. It finally went away so i just went back to sleep. Does any of this mean anything ?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012