Delayed period, nausea, swollen breasts, car sickness, fatigue, headaches. Pregnant?

Hi, I normally have a 28 day cycle. My last normal period was 15 - 17 January. My period was 3 days late this February and I had been experiencing nausea , swollen breasts, car sickness and fatigue . 2 days ago on Cycle day 32, I started having bright red bleeding which is light and I ve also started experiencing car sickness & terrible headaches now. so far, I ve only tested on cycle day 30 and got a negative but I have an annoying dull ache in my left side. Could I be pregnant or what?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013